Search this blog
- Thanks to Warren Buffett
- XIV Pricing Model Based On VIX Front Month Futures
- Performance 2013 … and best wishes for 2014 !
- Latest Activities And Some Of The Books I Read Lately.
- Comment On Buffett’s Early Partnership Letters And Latest Activities
- What Does Martin Whitman’s Funds Manager Think Of Applied Materials?
- Some Thoughts About Warren Buffet, Heinz And Big Cat Insurance
- “How to Win Friends and Influence People” – A Great Book I Learned About Thanks To Warren Buffett… Plus A Great Poem!
- Latest Activities And A Few Words On Intel
- Who Is Interested In Dell Going Private ?
- Some initial thoughts on Xyratex, an apparent bargain.
- How does your typical day-to-day and work week looks like ?
- Hieu on Thanks to Warren Buffett
- jrv on VXX historical data and pricing model since VIX futures available (2004)
- Chris Tomso on VXX historical data and pricing model since VIX futures available (2004)
- jrv on XIV Pricing Model Based On VIX Front Month Futures
- Dmitri on XIV Pricing Model Based On VIX Front Month Futures
- jrv on Performance 2013 … and best wishes for 2014 !
- Gary on Performance 2013 … and best wishes for 2014 !
- Investing Search
Tagsadsense AMAT android apple Austrian economic school backwardation Banco Santander Benjamin Graham Berkshire Hathaway bonds books Brazil Charlie Munger Cisco contango David Sokol Dell E.ON Facebook Google hedge inflation intc Intel Ludwig Von Mises Microsoft Munich Re Philip Carret Philip Fisher plugin profitable Robert Rodriguez Seth Klarman T-Bonds TLT United States Gypsum US dollar USG vix vxx Warren Buffett WDC Wells Fargo Western Digital xiv
Monthly Archives: October 2011
As an investor, it is good to remember that there are a number of options available to you. If you’ve only every out your money in stocks and shares, then you may feel like this is the area in which … Continue reading
Can we really spend ourselves out of a crisis? This other excellent extract from chapter 6 of the book Essentials in Economics by Faustino Ballvé can help us answer the question : Even less tenable is the doctrine given currency … Continue reading